NJ Muay Thai Gym is a small gym located in Nakhon Prathom. The gym has very warm, personal trainers and take a lot of care and attention in developing the skills of their students.
NJ Muay Thai Gym owns up to 350 sqm on 4 floors. The ground floor has the capacity of fitting 15 students and 12 students for the mezzanine floor. The gym combines functional bodyweight and Muay Thai techniques teaching by trainers with international competition backgrounds as well as teaching experience.
Trainers here are:
- Kru Kwangthong Osotsapha
- Kru Prasert Taximeter
- Kru Kengthong Por. Kiatgym
For mre information about visas, visit our visa advice section here https://muaythaiok.com/faq/#visa. Our staff are here to help smooth the process over so please get in touch with any questions via this form https://muaythaiok.com/contact/.
View more classes and gyms in Nakhon Pathom or Thailand
- World competition background for instructors
- Apply Muay Thai with functional bodyweight
- Nearby Phra Pathom Chedi, Wat Phra Ngam, Nakhon Pathom Youth Center zoo, and Sanam Chandra Palace.
- Warm up using shadowboxing
- Functional bodyweight
- Heavy bag work
- 3 Rounds of pad work with instructors (depending on students' endurance) including functional bodyweight
- Cool down
- Training expense 1 month
- 2 sessions training per day
- 2 meals per day
- Accommodation expenses 1 month
- VISA registration fee
After receiving an email confirmation,
- You must present an email mobile at the selected gym for this class
- The booking is valid only on the date and time specified
NJ Muay Thai Gym is a homey, simple gym located in the city of Nakhon Pathom providing classes by instructors with world championship experience.
201/6, Soi Thahan Bok 2/1, Phra Pathommachedi, Mueang Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom 73000
View more lessons for
NJ Muay Thai Gym