- Question: How do I book a Muay Thai course?
- Browse through Muay Thai classes using the filter to find lessons that fit your requirements.
- Choose the date and time that you prefer, and then click “Book”. If you select a package that lasts a week, month or longer, your deal starts on the date you select here.
- The payment page will show you the details of the course that you selected.
- Click the “Checkout” button after filling your credit card details on the form.
- You will receive the information of the course chosen via email.
- Question: What is the difference between paying at the gym/stadium and booking a course through MuayThaiOK.com?
Answer: The lesson prices are the same (unless the session is an exclusive discount offer). However, we booking through MuayThaiOK.com ensures you will receive all the information you need beforehand, that the gym is ready for you andyour payment is protected - all supported by our English-speaking customer service team.
- Question: How far in advance can I book a course?
Answer: Booking a course needs to be done at least 12 to 48 hours in advance. The policy may vary between each gym or camp.
- Question: Browse, confirm, then pay. What’s next?
Answer: Once your booking is complete, we will send you an email as confirmation. Next, all you need to do is to show up at the gym at the right time with your gym kit, and enjoy!! They will provide the boxing gloves, hand wraps and other boxing facilities.
- Question: Why is my preferred Muay Thai gym/camp not listed on the website?
Answer: If you would like to add your favourite Muay Thai gym/camp to our website, please contact us via email at info@MuayThaiOK.com or through our contact page at https://MuayThaiOK.com/contact/.
- Question: How can I pay for the course?
Answer: After you select the class and time that you want, you can pay on our platform using your credit card or through PayPal.
- Question: Is the payment system secure?
Answer: Absolutely. Yes. Our platform uses PayPal which assures that your information remains private and secure.
- Question: What if I do not have PayPal account? Can I still use PayPal?
Answer: Yes, you can pay through PayPal as a guest. After you click on the PayPal logo, there is an option for you either login to your PayPal account or simply checkout.
- Question: What currency will be I charged in?
Answer: You will be charged in Thai Baht. The rate will be determined by your local card issuer policy.
Question: What is the cancellation policy?
Answer: If, for whatever reason you are unable to attend your class, you can cancel the booking based on the following policies:
- If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will receive a full refund minus 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking.
- If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or fail to turn up to class without notifying MuayThaiOK.com, you will not receive a refund.
- Please contact MuayThaiOK.com for any booking cancellation at info@MuayThaiOK.com.
N.B. While we will always seek to follow the MuayThaiOK.com cancellation policy, some service providers (gyms/stadiums) may have their own cancellation policy. In such cases, the terms will be clearly stated on the page for that service provider. This will then be the principle cancellation policy adopted by Muaythaiok.com.
Question: How can I join MuayThaiOK.com?
Answer: There are 2 ways to sign up with us:
- Sign up by email:
- Go to the top right-hand corner and click “Sign up”
- Fill in your information and click the “Sign up” button
- That's it, you're a member!
- Sign up by social media:
- Go to the top right corner and click “Sign in”
- Choose between “Sign in with Facebook” or “Sign in with Google” and then click on the button
- You will be directed to the social media login page to confirm your login with the social media network that you have chosen.
- That's it, you're a member!
Please contact us via email at info@MuayThaiOK.com or our contact page at https://MuayThaiOK.com/contact/.
Question: What advice do you have about visas for Thailand?
OPTION 1: Tourist Visa Exemption Scheme – 30 days
Nationals of over 40 countries are eligible to travel to Thailand, for tourism purposes, without applying for a visa beforehand. They will receive a visa stamp at immigration on arrival and are permitted to stay in Thailand for a period not exceeding 30 days.
Anyone who enters Thailand under this tourist visa exemption scheme may exit and re-enter and stay in Thailand for a cumulative duration not exceeding 90 days within a 6-month period from the date of first entry.
Note: Please make sure you are in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months, a departure flight ticket, and adequate finances equivalent to at least 10,000 baht per person. The list of the 41 countries can be found at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand’s website (www.mfa.go.th).
OPTION 2: Applying for a tourist visa before arriving in Thailand – total 60 days
Visit a Thai consulate/embassy abroad (e.g. in your home country or one of Thailand’s neighbours) and apply for a 60-day tourist visa. Processing may take one or two days.
OPTION 3: Extending your tourist visa by 30 days – border runs/visa runs
- Extending 30-day visas - Many guests who wish to stay in Thailand for longer than their 30-day visa decide to do a border run (a mini bus to immigration on the country border) to extend their visa for their stay in Thailand. Several local companies offer 1-day trips to Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia and Laos. The cost of the mini-bus shouldn’t exceed 2,000 baht.
- Extending 60-day visas - Before the 60-day visa expires, visit one of the three Thai immigration bureaus to apply for the 30-day visa extension. The extension costs 1,900 baht and will allow you to extend your stay for 30 days by visiting immigration (Chaeng Wattana – Bangkok, Pattaya and Phuket).
: Visa extensions can be completed in Thailand but it differs for each nationality. Changes to visa rules can happen at any time. It is important for guests to be aware of visa regulation updates. Check the Thai immigration website
for the details of what you need. Before you go, it’s best to print your TM7 application form, passport photocopy and take 2 passport photos. Aim to get there early in the morning before the offices open and prepare to spend half a day or longer to be processed.
OPTION 4: Non-immigrant "ED" Education Visa – 3-12 months
An education (ED) visa is the ideal way to stay in Thailand for an extended period of time without the need to do visa runs. The ED visa is a student visa for people who would like to study in Thailand. This includes: languages, university courses and even Muay Thai training camps. The length of the visa ranges from 3 months to 1 year (depending on the programme).
Restrictions: Please note that the Non-Immigrant ED VISA is not available for guests from the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, The Comoros Islands, Djibouti, Egypt, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, The United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
90 DAYS REPORTING
Apart from extending your visa, you are required to report your address to Immigration every 90 days in Thailand.
This not a visa extension.
If you haven’t left the country during your first 90 days, your first visa extension and 90 days reporting will coincide. You will then have the convenience of settling both matters at Immigration on the same day.
Subsequently, your 90 days reporting will no longer coincide with your visa extensions. However, the good news is, you do not need to do the 90 days report in person. You can pay an agent to do it for you, or do it online if the website works.
The window for reporting online is from 15 days before, down until 7 days before your actual report date. The window for reporting at an immigration office is from 15 days before, down until 7 days after your actual report date. IF you file a 90 day report more than 7 days after the report date, you will be fined 2,000 baht.
Remember to apply for a re-entry permit if you plan to leave Thailand while on the ED visa. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your ED visa upon re-entering Thailand. The cost is 1,000 baht for single use, or 3,800 baht for a multiple re-entry permit.
The re-entry permit can be obtained either at immigration or at the airport (both Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang) at passport control. Please note the following:
- Having a re-entry permit DOES NOT exempt you from your visa extensions. You must come back to Thailand in time for your extension or your ED visa will be revoked once past the extension date.
- A re-entry permit is ONLY valid as long as your current “extension of stay” stamp is valid for.
- Leaving thailand with a re-entry permit will keep your current extension of stay “alive”. When you re-enter thailand you will be stamped in for the same “admitted until date” as your extension of stay.
- The countdown for filing your 90 day report resets every time you re-enter Thailand. Your next 90 day report will be due 89 days from the date you enter thailand because they count the day you enter as day 1.
- DO NOT throw out your old receipt of filing a 90 day report (even though the due date of your next report is wrong). Keep it and turn it in along with the TM.47 90 days reporting form when you file your next 90 day report.
BENEFITS TO USING MUAYTHAIOK.COM
Question: What are the benefits to booking with MuayThaiOK.com?
1. Ticket prices
- The prices match the prices of the gyms and stadiums on our site.
- Keep an eye out for our discounts and exclusive offers across the website. These prices usually beat the prices you'd pay at the gym.
3. Ease of service
- Not all of our partners have websites, online reservations or provide services in your language. We do.
- Our website is easier to navigate, find the information you need and compare prices, locations and facilities.
- We provide an option for to add special requirements to your booking (e.g. children under 12 or health issues). The gym will be notified of these requirements so they can make sure the trainer/facilities meet your needs.
- If you have any questions relating to your booking, you can contact us and we will reply promptly.
- We provide a full refund minus credit card fees if you cancel more than 48 hours before the date of the gym class or fight night - terms and conditions apply.