Question: How do I book a Muay Thai course?
- Browse through Muay Thai classes using the filter to find lessons that fit your requirements.
- Choose the date and time that you prefer, and then click “Book”. If you select a package that lasts a week, month or longer, your deal starts on the date you select here.
- The payment page will show you the details of the course that you selected.
- Click the “Checkout” button after filling your credit card details on the form.
- You will receive the information of the course chosen via email.
Question: What is the difference between walking in to the gym/camp and booking a course through MuayThaiOK?
Answer: The lesson price is the same. However, booking through MuayThaiOK ensures you will receive all the information you need beforehand, that the gym is ready for you, and your payment is protected.
Question: How far in advance can I book a course?
Answer: Booking a course needs to be done at least 12 to 48 hours in advance. The policy may vary between each gym or camp.
Question: Browse, confirm, then pay, What’s next?
Answer: Once your booking is complete, we will send you an email as confirmation. Next, all you need to do is to show up at the gym at the right time with your gym kit, and enjoy!! They will provide the boxing gloves, hand wraps and other boxing facilities.
Question: How can I pay for the course?
Answer: After you select the class and time that you want, you can pay on our platform using your credit card or through PayPal.
Question: Is the payment system secure?
Answer: Absolutely. Yes. Our platform uses PayPal which assures that your information remains private and secure.
Question: What if I do not have PayPal account? Can I still use PayPal?
Answer: Yes, you can pay through PayPal as a guest. After you click on the PayPal logo, there is an option for you either login to your PayPal account or simply checkout.
Question: What currency will be I charged in?
Answer: You will be charged in Thai Baht. The rate will be determined by your local card issuer policy.
Question: What is the cancellation policy?
Answer: If, for whatever reason you are unable to attend your class, you can cancel the booking based on the following policies:
- If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will receive a full refund minus 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking.
- If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or fail to turn up to class without notifying MuayThaiOK, you will not receive a refund.
- Please contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at info@MuayThaiOK.com.
N.B. While we will always seek to follow the MuayThaiOK cancellation policy, some individual gyms/camps may have their own cancellation policies.
Question: WHAT IS the ED VISA Process?
- If you hold a tourist VISA, we need 12 passport-size (2”) photos, taken in the last 6 months.
- You need to go to your school to complete the forms to be verified.
- With your documents in order, they will be submitted to the Ministry of Education. The result of your application will be announced within 2 weeks.
- To attain your ED visa, you need to briefly leave Thailand and visit a Thai Embassy (we recommend travelling to Laos or Cambodia, as these are the closest neighbouring countries). This process takes you around 1 to 2 working days.
- There are many companies who provide 1-day return trips to the border by mini van. One of our colleagues used http://bangkokbuddy.com/ and was happy with the price and service.
- After you have successfully applied for the ED VISA, you need to follow the school’s curriculum and attend classes at the school twice a week to maintain the validity of the VISA.
- When the VISA is about to expire, (after 12 months) you have the option of going to the Immigration Bureau (Lak si) and extending the VISA for a further 2 months. You can repeat this step for 3 times in total, at a cost of approximately 1,800 Baht each time.
NB: Unfortunately, if you are denied a visa, only the cost of your training fees can be refunded.
Question: Why is my preferred Muay Thai gym/camp not listed on the website?
Answer: If you would like to add your favourite Muay Thai gym/camp to our website, please contact us via email at info@MuayThaiOK.com or through our contact page at https://MuayThaiOK.com/contact/.
Question: How can I join MuayThaiOK?
Answer: There are 2 ways to sign up with us:
- Sign up by email:
- Go to the top right-hand corner and click “Sign up”
- Fill in your information and click the “Sign up” button
- That's it, you're a member!
- Sign up by social media:
- Go to the top right corner and click “Sign in”
- Choose between “Sign in with Facebook” or “Sign in with Google” and then click on the button
- You will be directed to the social media login page to confirm your login with the social media network that you have chosen.
- That's it, you're a member!
Please contact us via email at info@MuayThaiOK.com or our contact page at https://MuayThaiOK.com/contact/.