Jaroenthong Muay Thai is a gym and fitness at Pra-Ar-Tit Road. The gym has facilities and security officers who always keep security for 24 hours. There are a lot of parking lots that can support many customers. All of our trainers had been famous boxers in Thailand. After many years of competition, they have passion to transfer all techniques to all who are interested in this martial art. The trainers can communicate both Thai and English. In addition, customers that learned Muay Thai at the gym also use our gym.
Physical Conditioning: Kru Ped believes: “There are no fat people, only lazy ones!”. Combining intensive cardio and strength training, our classes provide the perfect work-out, whether you're preparing to compete in Muay Thai, or just looking to get in shape.
Beginners: Master the fundamentals of the ancient art of Muay Thai. Over the course of 20 lessons, you will learn punches, kicks, knees and elbows directly from highly experienced trainers.
Intermediate/Advanced: Take your training to the next level by training with some of the best and most experienced trainers around. Improve your technique and gain ring experience with great fighters.
View more classes and gyms in Bangkok or Thailand
- All trainers are experienced professional Muay Thai fighters.
- Located in Pra-Ar-Tit road. It takes 10 minutes to commute from Khao San Road by walk.
- Near major tourist centre: Sanam Luang, Royal Palace, Giant Swing and Museum Siam.
Training Guideline (Adapted to skill level)
- Wrapping hands and warm up by running, skipping, stretching and then strengthening exercises (sit ups, planks and legs raises) (approx. 15 mins)
- Short break
- Shadow Boxing - combinations in the mirror (punches, kicks, knees and elbows) (15 mins)
- Short break
- Combinations on the punch bag - punch, elbows, knees and kicking (15 mins)
- Short break
- One-on-one pad work with the trainer (15-20 mins)
- Cool down with stretching and conditioning (10 mins)
- 15 session private training
- internet wi-fi
After receiving an email confirmation,
You may have unexpected inconveniences which can be occurred from time to time and you would like to cancel the reservation. Please follow the below procedures:- Contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at firstname.lastname@example.org by informing date, time, and booking reference- MuayThaiOK will confirm your cancel and refund as the following policy: - If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will be charged 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking; - If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or no-show at the class, you will not receive a refund.
- You must present an email mobile at the selected gym for this class
- The booking is valid only on the date and time specified
Jaroenthong Pra-Ar-Tit is part of Jaroenthong's Kru Ped franchise. Kru Ped or Jaroenthong Kiatbanchong who is the Muay Thai Champion many years ago. The gym has many branches in Thailand and the Pra-Ar-Tit branch has serviced about for 3 years.
98/8-10 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok Old Town
View more lessons for