CMT Muay Thai school is located in Phuket, the attractive city of Thailand. Thai owners, who have passion in Muay Thai, founded the school. We are proud to continue Thai traditional sport.
Qualified trainers, with close to 40 years of experience, specialize in teaching Muay Thai and Muay Boran. The program is suitable for all people in different level: basic, intermediate and advance. Training sessions are various such as Muay Thai clinching, outdoor training at beaches, local parks or Big Buddha weekly, Wai Kru (the ritual performed by fighters before starting the competition), special techniques from former boxer trainers, etc.
Everyone is welcome to enjoy authentic Muay Thai and Muay Boran experience, best atmosphere, as well as positive energy from surrouding staff.
Accommodation is refreshing, clean and family-friendly.
- Professional trainers with more than 10 years of experience
- Outdoor training (beaches, local park, etc.)
- Muay Thai & Western boxing
- Provided different activities in each session
- Surrounded by attractive spots & Gyms
- Good facilities
Each session consists of the following
- A 30 minute warm up/stretching routine
- 20 minute of mirrored Muay Thai shadow boxing
- 15 minute of Muay Thai technique work with the partner
- 3 X 3min rounds of pad work with trainer
- 3 X 3min rounds of pad working on the heavy bag
- 3 X 3min rounds of sparring/clinching
- 200 alternating front kicks on the heavy bag
- 200 jump knee on heavy bag
- 200 sit ups and push-ups (or as many as you can)
- Cool down/stretching
Additional Activity in a week
8 - 10 am
||Muay Thai Sparring
||5 Specials Techniques
4 - 6 pm
|Muay Thai Sparring
||Muay Thai Sparring
*Every Saturday we train in different places like Big Buddha, Beaches or Local Parks
After receiving email confirmation,
You may have unexpected inconveniences which can be occurred from time to time and you would like to cancel the reservation. Please follow the below procedures:- Contact MuayThaiOK for any booking cancellation at email@example.com by informing date, time, and booking reference- MuayThaiOK will confirm your cancel and refund as the following policy: - If you cancel more than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class, you will be charged 4% of the initial transaction price of the booking; - If you cancel less than 2 days (48 hours) before the start of the boxing class or no-show at the class, you will not receive a refund.
- You must present an email mobile at the selected gym for this class
- The booking is valid only on the date and time specified
- Special activities
- 1 Week accommodation
CMT Muay Thai school is located in Phuket, the attractive city of Thailand. Training here is the perfect combination of training and traveling.
20/25 Moo.5 Soi Ta-aed 14, Chaofa Nok Road, Chalong Phuket 83130 Thailand
View more lessons for
CMT muay thai school