Jaroenthong gym is an academy which provides training in technical boxing and the martial art of Muay Thai. We are one of the best-known boxing gyms in Thailand. Muay Thai training enables you to develop physical fitness to the highest level and it is the perfect cardio exercise which also helps reduce stress. We offer training to all levels, from beginner to advanced, focusing on the correct fundamentals of movement and styles. Our training programmes have been developed by legendary Thai boxers. Our instructors are former Muay Thai fighters who competed in the top national competitions and major stadiums throughout Thailand as well as overseas. We provide training programmes which are suitable for men, women and kids. We are set up in a very comfortable and clean environment with state-of-the-art equipment and all the necessary facilities.
- Trainers: All of our instructor are highly trained, with years of experience. With this course, you'll train one-on-one with the instructor for 7.30 hours, allowing you to perfect your technique and learn directly from him. You can work on the techniques you want to work on, with the help of a highly dedicated trainer.
- Beginners: Master the fundamentals of the ancient art of Muay Thai. Over the course of 6 lessons, you will learn punches, kicks, knees and elbows directly from highly experienced trainers.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Take your training to the next level by training with some of the best and most experienced trainers around. Improve your technique and gain ring experience with great fighters.
- Physical Conditioning: As Kru Ped says: “There are no fat people, only lazy ones!”. Combining intensive cardio and strength training, our classes provide the perfect work-out, whether you're preparing to compete in Muay Thai, or just looking to get in shape.
Training Guideline (It is up to your skills)
- First 15 mins -- Wrapping hands and warm up by, running, skipping, stretching and then exercises (sit ups, planks and legs raises)
- Short break
- Shadow Boxing - combinations in the mirror (punches, kicks, knees and elbows) approximately 15 mins
- Short break
- Combinations on punching and kicking bags approximately 15 mins
- Short break
- One-on-one pad-work with trainer approximately 15-20 mins
- Cool down with stretching and conditioning approximately 10 mins
There is no exercise like Muay Thai. Then you add really fun people (trainers) and you'll never stop. Jaroenthong is a fun and hard workout with a lot of great people.
This gym taught me the real Muaythai is. It's a great time for me to learn such a great martial art. There was a good time to spend on! I recommend everyone to try on.
Jaroenthong gym is an academy which provides training of technical boxing and the martial art of Muay Thai. We are one of the best-known boxing gyms in Thailand.
81/78, Makham Tia, Mueang Surat Thani District, Surat Thani
View more lessons for
Jaroenthong Muay Thai Gym