Jaroenthong gym is an academy which provides training in technical boxing and the martial art of Muay Thai. We are one of the best-known boxing gyms in Thailand. Muay Thai training enables you to develop physical fitness to the highest level and it is the perfect cardio exercise which also helps reduce stress. We offer training to all levels, from beginner to advanced, focusing on the correct fundamentals of movement and styles. Our training programmes have been developed by legendary Thai boxers. Our instructors are former Muay Thai fighters who competed in the top national competitions and major stadiums throughout Thailand as well as overseas. We provide training programmes which are suitable for men, women and kids. We are set up in a very comfortable and clean environment with state-of-the-art equipment and all the necessary facilities.
- Trainers: Master Ped is a three-time Lupinee champion at three different weight categories, with years of teaching experience and over 150 professional fights, both in Thailand and abroad. He has also starred in several martial-arts movies.
- Beginners: Master the foundation of the ancient art of Muay Thai. Over the course of 10 lessons, you will master the fundamental techniques of punches, kicks, knees and elbows by working with highly experienced trainers.
- Intermediate/Advanced: Take your training to the next level by training with some of the best and most experienced trainers around. Improve your technique and gain ring experience with great fighters. Physical Conditioning: As Kru Ped says: “There are no fat people, only lazy ones!”. Combining intensive cardio and strength training, our classes provide the perfect work-out, whether you're preparing to compete in Muay Thai, or just looking to get in shape.
Training Guideline (It is up to your skills)
- First 15 mins -- Wrapping hands and warm up by, running, skipping, stretching and then exercises (sit ups, planks and legs raises)
- Short break
- Shadow Boxing - combinations in the mirror (punches, kicks, knees and elbows) approximately 15 mins
- Short break
- Combinations on punching and kicking bags approximately 15 mins
- Short break
- One-on-one pad-work with trainer approximately 15-20 mins
- Cool down with stretching and conditioning approximately 10 mins
Everything is just perfect!
I had a chance to train Muaythai at this gym once. It was still in my memory. This place admired me on how wonderful of the scenery city is, and also how the trainers train me on Muaythai. I never even tried this martial art before, it was great. I definitely will go back to this gym again.
Jaroenthong gym is an academy which provides training of technical boxing and the martial art of Muay Thai. We are one of the best-known boxing gyms in Thailand.
Moo2 lamkean Lamkean Thaimuang Chang Wat Phang-nga
View more lessons for
Jaroenthong Muay Thai Gym